Creating a custom tattoo often requires extra time and care. Our process will take you though the consultation appointment, review of your drawing, and scheduling your appointment. Our hard work will provide you with a unique and quality experience.
ConsultationWe begin each custom tattoo with a consultation appointment. Here you will discuss with your artist your ideas, hopes, and dreams for your tattoo.
- Consultations are free and usually take less than 30 minutes.
- Out-of-town clients can do their consultation through emails or over-the-phone.
- Custom drawings may require a drawing fee ranging from $25-$100, depending on the size and complexity of your drawing. (Most tattoos only require the minimum $25 fee.)
Drawing ReviewOnce your sketch is ready you can work with your artist to make any necessary changes.
- Turnaround time for a custom drawing can vary depending on the complexity of your drawing and your artist’s current workload.
- Drawing reviews can also be done in person or through emails.
Scheduling Your AppointmentNow that your tattoo sketch is complete and has your stamp of approval, we can schedule your much desired appointment!
- If you are interested in a custom tattoo from us, call Mindi, our Office Manager, to begin the process.
- Can’t wait?! Gotta have it now?! Occasionally we have time for walk-ins, so it never hurts to ask. Just give us a call at the shop and we'll let you know our availability.