Why Hot Rod Tattoo is the safest place to get your new tattoo.
Before the art... Safety must always come first for the continued health of our clients and employees.
- At Hot Rod Tattoo, we only use pre-sterilized, single-use disposable tubes and needles.
- All needles are disposed of in a locked sharps container.
- All surfaces (i.e. work counters, chairs, and armrests) are covered in a disposable, single-use barrier.
- All work counters are stainless steel.
- All work surfaces are cleaned with a chemical sterilant before and after each client.
- Any equipment that cannot be disposed of or sterilized (i.e. tattoo machines, lamps, power supplies, etc.) will be covered in a disposable, single-use plastic barrier.
- All inks are portioned into single-use disposable caps to prevent any cross contamination.
- Universal precautions are observed at all times.
- Of course, our artists wear gloves and wash their hands as well as a long list of regular shop cleaning that seems too mundane to list here. Please feel free to ask about or observe any procedure.
- Often, your artist will wear a single-use disposable, plastic barrier.